TTU Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO ALL TTU NQ MEMBERS!

+2
tao-pai-pai
Bobafet
6 posters

Go down

IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO ALL TTU NQ MEMBERS! Empty IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO ALL TTU NQ MEMBERS!

Post by Bobafet Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:59 am

TTU NQ MEMBERS:

As you know i am Bobafet aka BOBA.

I want everyone to start posting on this website. I will start cutting people down due to inactivity.
I never see anyone on the server anymore and it upsets me. I wanted this Clan to grow but since it has been awhile since ive seen anyone on. I will not hesitate to cut-down people to only those who are serious and active.

I give one month for you guys to reply. Im serious and if you are not im sorry but i will do what i have to.

I am planning to rebuild server when i talk to Vader. I want this clan to be more active. Please HOLLA!!!!

BOBAFET is OUT!!!!!!!!!!!
Bobafet
Bobafet

Number of posts : 12
Display Name : |TTU|BobaFet|*HoS*L
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO ALL TTU NQ MEMBERS! Empty greetings Bobafet

Post by tao-pai-pai Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:52 am

Hello Bobafet,I have not had long time to play(because I have had much work)April I enter classes of my university(and he will be a little difficult that too much time plays)although I will deliver a great attack to be,few hours in the server,but I connect myself almost always with xfire of my brother(his xfire is: powerlebert)I will be but I activate with xfire(because when doing works in the PC I will try to maintain it ignition)
greetings to all the members of the clan
cya

tao-pai-pai

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-02-11

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO ALL TTU NQ MEMBERS! Empty Re: IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO ALL TTU NQ MEMBERS!

Post by ex ttu devil Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:27 pm

lol boba ... the guys who aren't bin on server for a while are just out of clan just forget them and if they come back remove there level and rename em ..

ex ttu devil

Number of posts : 57
Display Name : |TTU|DeViL|*HoS*FF|
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO ALL TTU NQ MEMBERS! Empty Re: IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO ALL TTU NQ MEMBERS!

Post by |TTU|Hayden|TTU| Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:26 pm

Hey boba... are you on xfire ever? i never see you on and no body is EVER on nq or clan base like you said... whats happening? lol im working on that clan video but i really need you and Menzu to get on a server and tell me so i can film you... i try to get on nq everytime i see someone on there but its always just 1 or 2 people
|TTU|Hayden|TTU|
|TTU|Hayden|TTU|

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Menzu Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:44 am

hey u dont have to count on me... i rest from ET and because of these adrenoobs like tao and many others... i think bout leaving TTU... i expained now u...
Menzu
Menzu

Number of posts : 63
Display Name : Menzu

Back to top Go down

Post by ex ttu devil Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:39 am

how much sorry i am i don't see this clan being a good clan in the future if this goes on for one more week i'me out 2 sorry guys

ex ttu devil

Number of posts : 57
Display Name : |TTU|DeViL|*HoS*FF|

Back to top Go down

Post by Menzu Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:42 am

yes, that clan is going down.. i see that clan future Sad and its baad...
Menzu
Menzu

Number of posts : 63
Display Name : Menzu

Back to top Go down

Post by |TTU|Hayden|TTU| Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:14 pm

how about this... we need to give ppl more admin! thats what alot of ppl that left say is it takes too long for a promotion. if we can give more people lvl 8 admin then we can recruit more good people and give other members higher lvls to keep them happy. but not abusing the admin lvls, just using it to reward improving players. i think its a good idea but thats just me... if you have flaws or concerns tell me and we can either try to resolve it or kick my idea all together.
|TTU|Hayden|TTU|
|TTU|Hayden|TTU|

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post by |TTU|Immortal|EaS| Wed May 07, 2008 8:31 am

oooops sorry im late, i just came to the forums plz dont kick me from ttu, im sometimes busy with school, but i always play when i have time, i dont think i would be inactive in any way
|TTU|Immortal|EaS|
|TTU|Immortal|EaS|

Number of posts : 8
Display Name : |TTU|Immortal|EaS|
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum