TTU Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

|TTU| Clan video to get people to our servers!

4 posters

Go down

|TTU| Clan video to get people to our servers! Empty |TTU| Clan video to get people to our servers!

Post by |TTU|Hayden|TTU| Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:08 pm

i noticed that there was a post a while ago about doing a TTU clan video and it sort of died out. i was willing to do one if everyone else would agree. i have a youtube account (haydensutter) and i can record it and everything. i think its a great way to get people to check out our servers because i will probably highlight NQ the most... instant respawn and infinite ammo is pretty cool. i can record it using the ET recorder then re record it with Fraps or something and get all the main parts of the match. the other thing that i was thinking is making it all TTU players. i don't know how to keep other people out or if it will even be a good idea or if we should have everyone in it that is coming to our servers at the time... Tell Me What You Think! i would really like to do this and i will contribute to 99% of the work... i just need people from TTU to be in it!

|TTU|Hayden|TTU|

my xfire is haydensutter if you have any questions or comments.

Last edited by on Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
|TTU|Hayden|TTU|
|TTU|Hayden|TTU|

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-01-23

Back to top Go down

|TTU| Clan video to get people to our servers! Empty Re: |TTU| Clan video to get people to our servers!

Post by |TTU|Hayden|TTU| Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:09 pm

one more thing i forgot to mention... i will mention everyone in the video too! you will all get credit for being in it!
|TTU|Hayden|TTU|
|TTU|Hayden|TTU|

Back to top Go down

|TTU| Clan video to get people to our servers! Empty Re: |TTU| Clan video to get people to our servers!

Post by Menzu Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:23 am

i want to be in that video ^^

btw good way to film is xfire i think... hayden ill add u.. k
Menzu
Menzu

Number of posts : 63
Display Name : Menzu
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by |TTU|Hayden|TTU| Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:56 pm

yeah add me to xfire... i tried out the xfire camera and it works ok but it compresess the video to AVI so if it's too big it won't play :s and it has to be short anyways... i had a 3 minute video of M3D!C and it took up 1.3 gigs of hd space lol. ill try it again though.
|TTU|Hayden|TTU|
|TTU|Hayden|TTU|

Back to top Go down

Post by |TTU|Hayden|TTU| Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:56 pm

ok i need a list of people who want to be in the clan video! everyone who wants to be in it post here. the song i will be using is AC/DC's if you wan't blood (you've got it). watch the music video on youtube if you want. great exciting song. anyways its 4 minutes 37 seconds and im using fraps so ill get 30 seconds of each of you. and thats 8 ppl plus whoever else... i can just add another song if i need to. you need to post here as soon as you can! i don't know when the deadline is gonna be. if it takes too long to get 8 ppl in it im just gonna extend ppl i already have. so far i have down:
|TTU|Hayden|TTU|
|TTU|dENIMDAn|TTU|
|TTU|bobafet|TTU|
|TTU|legolas|TTU|
|TTU|Menzu|TTU|

thats half of what i need but i need footage of these ppl. so add me to xfire and get on NQ any time after 3:00 pm central time... idk what that is everywhere but thats when i get out of school. if you need to contact me without xfire post here, message my youtube account (haydensutter) or my email: haydensutter@hotmail.com
thanks!

Last edited by on Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:01 am; edited 1 time in total
|TTU|Hayden|TTU|
|TTU|Hayden|TTU|

Back to top Go down

Post by Menzu Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:25 am

I want to be in clan movie.. ^^
Menzu
Menzu

Back to top Go down

Post by |TTU|Hayden|TTU| Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:42 am

k ive started it and have footage so far of
|TTU|Hayden|TTU|
|TTU|dENIMDAn|TTU|
|TTU|Justin|TTU|
|TTU|Tao-Pai-Pai|TTU|
if you want to be in it add me on xfire and when im online message me to get on NQ and ill film you if theres other ppl there!
i don't know how to put a file on this site but if you give me your email addy ill send it to you. its coming out really good!
|TTU|Hayden|TTU|
|TTU|Hayden|TTU|

Back to top Go down

Post by Menzu Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:31 am

If u choose another song, watch Pain - Shut your mouth <=== thats good song too ^^
Menzu
Menzu

Back to top Go down

Post by !sex maniac! Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:29 am

sounds good hayden Very Happy
!sex maniac!
!sex maniac!

Number of posts : 22
Display Name : |Nerd|in|Zicht|
Registration date : 2008-02-24

http://www.ttuclan.tk :D

Back to top Go down

Post by !sex maniac! Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:35 am

PM me if u need good music and HARD music Razz

W.Blood
!sex maniac!
!sex maniac!

Number of posts : 22
Display Name : |Nerd|in|Zicht|
Registration date : 2008-02-24

http://www.ttuclan.tk :D

Back to top Go down

Post by |TTU|Hayden|TTU| Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:16 pm

Menzu i need you to add me on xfire, i think you did but idk your not in my list....... and i need you to get on NQ when im on cuz i just need you and boba then im done.
|TTU|Hayden|TTU|
|TTU|Hayden|TTU|

Back to top Go down

Post by |TTU|Hayden|TTU| Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:17 pm

allright ive been working on this for a while now and im running out of time. anyone who wants to be in the clan video has until next friday... March 21st to add me on xfire and say something... otherwise im just taking other members. sorry if you miss out... ill make another one later too so don't worry. STAY IN TTU!!!! WE WILL TRY TO RESOLVE THESE ISSUES!!!
|TTU|Hayden|TTU|
|TTU|Hayden|TTU|

Back to top Go down

Post by |TTU|Immortal|EaS| Wed May 07, 2008 8:23 am

i'd want to be in if u make that later video. i don't hav xfire though
btw ur good with guitar, checked out in utube
|TTU|Immortal|EaS|
|TTU|Immortal|EaS|

Number of posts : 8
Display Name : |TTU|Immortal|EaS|
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down