TTU Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DEATH'S ADMIN ABUSE(open this when seen)

3 posters

Go down

DEATH'S ADMIN ABUSE(open this when seen) Empty DEATH'S ADMIN ABUSE(open this when seen)

Post by elder Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:22 pm

DEATH'S ADMIN ABUSE

DEATH'S ADMIN ABUSE(open this when seen) 113955437272f877343bb671e0b758199acd21d

Ok this is it. He came in here, thinking he has control, of N/Q when hes TJ admin. He's muting, kicking, and disrespecting everyone. So i told him if he could stop, but he continues. He is level 6(same with me), i mute him for 90seconds. After that he mutes me(shown above), I just dont like being in a server, where a disrespectful person in it. This is one of the reason's a clan's population drops. Could somebody help me?
elder
elder

Number of posts : 6
Display Name : |TTU|ELDER|TTU|
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

DEATH'S ADMIN ABUSE(open this when seen) Empty Re: DEATH'S ADMIN ABUSE(open this when seen)

Post by Menzu Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:35 am

oh thats baad..

(btw Menzu bot revived u ^^)
Menzu
Menzu

Number of posts : 63
Display Name : Menzu
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

DEATH'S ADMIN ABUSE(open this when seen) Empty Re: DEATH'S ADMIN ABUSE(open this when seen)

Post by r3j3ct Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:41 pm

ok... thats it guys death and elder... sort this out...death ur my m8 but this cant go on man and elder thanks for posting images but you two have got to sort this thing out if you guys dont im demoting both of you to lvl 4 regardless of deaths leader admin on TJ this has gone on long enough.. ive witenessed your fued... put it behind you guys we're part of the same clan!!!

r3j3ct

Number of posts : 5
Display Name : |TTU|R3J3CT|TTUL!T/AAT|
Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down