TTU Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sniperwar Changed:

3 posters

Go down

Sniperwar Changed: Empty Sniperwar Changed:

Post by |TTU|RED|STL| Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:37 am

Sorry guys, but me and taipan have spent too much time on the sniperwar server to see it so faulty, regulars cant connect, its like a private server... i was going to see if it worked without the extra-mods i.e skins, sabers etc. .. but why should we have to? Now some of you may not like this... but please hear me out.. im changing the server to an OldSchool Bot Server... don't roll your eyes or go mad.. hear me out! We will be recruiting... but if any of our botting members bots on other TTU servers, they will be kicked out immediatly. And members of bot server must post ip to me. Also, only set visiting bot server members Level 4, NO HIGHER! Unless they are co-leaders or above who have transferred. If you would like to keep your position from sniperwar, that is fine. If your thinking.. 'but i have no bots' ... this is fine, i will send you an Old School Aimbot. Note: These bots are -NOT- to be used on any other server. Rules are same as before. XP System is the same except there is 1 .... 0 added. That's instead of 100xp its 1000xp

Level 1 - 1000xp
Level 2 - 2000xp .. and so on up to Level 7.... visiting level system is the same. Any questions or anything ive missed out... please post.

|TTU|RED|STL|

Number of posts : 4
Display Name : |TTU|RED|STL|
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Sniperwar Changed: Empty Re: Sniperwar Changed:

Post by robino Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:08 am

That really suck a lot Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
the dowload isn't ok on this server i can't conect
realy desapointed Sad

robino

Number of posts : 1
Display Name : |TTU|Robino|EST|

Back to top Go down

Post by |TTU|hellboy|AAT| Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:27 pm

yeah..
i dont like this idea No
do we have the cahnce to transfer if we dont like the server? Crying or Very sad

|TTU|hellboy|AAT|

Number of posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum