TTU Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello everyone!

2 posters

Go down

Hello everyone! Empty Hello everyone!

Post by *Silent Time* Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:54 pm

Hi everyone! My name is Brian and I want to join TTU. I have made a account and now I want to help regulate the server when nobody else is in. That way, things go smoothly. I am 19 and I love your server.

P.S. PLEASE ANY WHO SEE THIS POST REMEMBER TO FOLLOW THE ADMINS RULES, AS I HAVE SEEN MANY CLANS HAVE PROBLEMS WITH BOTTERS. IF YOU LOG INTO 209.250.234.69:27960,
PLEASE, DONT USE AUTOS. THEY PUT THOSE MESSAGES IN THE GAME FOR A RESON. THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ THIS. Smile
*Silent Time*
*Silent Time*

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-01-25

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone! Empty Re: Hello everyone!

Post by Menzu Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:37 am

cool but what server ?? NQ or TJ or clan base??

or sniper Wink
Menzu
Menzu

Number of posts : 63
Display Name : Menzu
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by *Silent Time* Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:17 pm

|TTU|Menzu|TBP*SM| wrote:cool but what server ?? NQ or TJ or clan base??

or sniper Wink

OldSkool Bots

I would like to try to bring as many people as I can to your servers. I have yet to go to Clanbase but when I get the chance ill go their. But for the mean time I have been monitoring Your OldSkool Bot server and their has been quite alot of auto botters. But since I can't warn them or anything I try my best to ask them as nicely as possible to stop autoing. Some say, "I'll be back", Some continue to do what they do. But my brother (Watch Yo Back) has been witnessing plenty of botters in their as well. Since I dont really see too much action goin on in the Oldskool Server, I try to help you guys regulate it. I have fun with it too. Very Happy
The admins can't always be in there babying those auto botters and they have precious time.
*Silent Time*
*Silent Time*

Back to top Go down

Post by Menzu Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:15 am

ye... cool that to OldSkool ... yes... there arent much ppl there, but i hopu u can join TTU Smile
Menzu
Menzu

Number of posts : 63
Display Name : Menzu
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by *Silent Time* Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:46 pm

Hello everyone,

As you may have seen TTU oldskool bots has been recently redone and is now TTU PublicAimbots USA. We love your servers TTU!
*Silent Time*
*Silent Time*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum