TTU Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DON'T STOLE SCRIMTEAM PLAYERS TO ANOTHER SCRIM

5 posters

Go down

DON'T STOLE SCRIMTEAM PLAYERS TO ANOTHER SCRIM Empty DON'T STOLE SCRIMTEAM PLAYERS TO ANOTHER SCRIM

Post by gangster Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:08 am

DRIFTZ WHY U SAY TO LEGOLAS COME I GIVE U RANK IN L!T U DON'T SEEN HE IS TBP AND U ASK THEM GUYS TO JOIN L!T I NEVER ASK I SPEC first,I SAY UR GOOD THEN HE WANNA JOIN OMG DON'T STOLE ok!!

gangster

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-01-23

Back to top Go down

DON'T STOLE SCRIMTEAM PLAYERS TO ANOTHER SCRIM Empty HAha

Post by |TTU|Zip|NQ| Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:42 am

I can sey just this xDally2: despite the lies that your're making.Your love is mine for the taking.My love is just waiting to turn your tears to roses.Despite the lies that you're making.your love is mine for the taking.My love is just waiting to turn your tears to roses.il be the one that's gonna hold you.i will be the one that you run to.my love is a burning,onsuming fire.no,you'll never be alone.when darkness comes i'll light the night with stars.hear my whispers in the dark.no,you'll never be alone.when darkness come you know i'm never far.hear my whispers in the dark.whispers in the dark...you feel so lonely and ragged you lay here broken and naked. my love is just waiting to clothe you in crimson roses.i'll be the one that's gonna find you i'll be the one that's gonna guide you.my love is a burning consuming fire.no,you'll never be alone when darkness comes i'll light the night with stars.hear my whispers in the dark.no,you'll never be alone.when darkness comes you know i'm never far.hear my whispers in the dark.no,you'll never be alone.when darkness comes i'll light the night with stars.hear the whispers in the dark.no,you'll never be alone.when darkness comes you know i'm never far.hear my whispers in the dark.whispers in the dark,whispers in the dark.whispers in the dark
MADE BY RIVER FOR OWN G!RL

|TTU|Zip|NQ|

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

DON'T STOLE SCRIMTEAM PLAYERS TO ANOTHER SCRIM Empty Gang ur ....

Post by ex ttu devil Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:09 am

gangster wrote:DRIFTZ WHY U SAY TO LEGOLAS COME I GIVE U RANK IN L!T U DON'T SEEN HE IS TBP AND U ASK THEM GUYS TO JOIN L!T I NEVER ASK I SPEC first,I SAY UR GOOD THEN HE WANNA JOIN OMG DON'T STOLE ok!!

FIrst of al fix ur english plz
second. WE ARE NOT STEALIN MEMBERS U ARE THE ONE WHO OFFERS L!T PLAYERS A BETTER RANK IN TBP (and U askt ME to leave L!T for an owner place in TBP and don't say u didn't cause u did AND we do spec players first before we take em that would be STUPID if we didn't so plz STOP shitting aroun't ...
AND u have a bind on clan base TBP RULES TBP IS BETTER THEN L!T so plz don't say things about L!T ......

ex ttu devil

Number of posts : 57
Display Name : |TTU|DeViL|*HoS*FF|

Back to top Go down

DON'T STOLE SCRIMTEAM PLAYERS TO ANOTHER SCRIM Empty Re: DON'T STOLE SCRIMTEAM PLAYERS TO ANOTHER SCRIM

Post by yoyofever Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:50 pm

Ok gangster u idiot who cant speak english...

This is driftz btw...

GANGSTER IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM COME TALK TO ME FIRST FIRST YOU IDIOT INSTEAD OF POSTING RETARTED threads on this forum and notice how everyone says your lieing and everything like wow u are a real braindead guy arnt u?

I still want to scrim TBP bc we need practice but you guys declined it EVERY time.

Anyways all srry 4 bein a bully in this message but it had to be said.

L!T 4 EVA

Driftz.
yoyofever
yoyofever

Number of posts : 4
Display Name : |TTU|Driftz|AAT/L!T.FF|

Back to top Go down

DON'T STOLE SCRIMTEAM PLAYERS TO ANOTHER SCRIM Empty Re: DON'T STOLE SCRIMTEAM PLAYERS TO ANOTHER SCRIM

Post by |TTU|Zip|NQ| Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:47 am

Omgz guys!You cant live in peace?This scrims are for all so if some 1 wanna join next scrim he can...... and dont quarrel for memember.Btw my english is suck bcs my 1 language is Czech 2 is English... so he is mabye from Dutch or next country and he dont learn normall english.
Nobody's perfect!!
Peace mates
Zip

|TTU|Zip|NQ|

Number of posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by ex ttu devil Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:34 am

lol dude u have something like a translator .... and what he sayin is all crap so ....

ex ttu devil

Number of posts : 57
Display Name : |TTU|DeViL|*HoS*FF|

Back to top Go down

DON'T STOLE SCRIMTEAM PLAYERS TO ANOTHER SCRIM Empty ...gang lol man

Post by yoyofever Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:26 pm

yoyofever wrote:Ok gangster u idiot who cant speak english...

This is driftz btw...

GANGSTER IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM COME TALK TO ME FIRST FIRST YOU IDIOT INSTEAD OF POSTING RETARTED threads on this forum and notice how everyone says your lieing and everything like wow u are a real braindead guy arnt u?

I still want to scrim TBP bc we need practice but you guys declined it EVERY time.

Anyways all srry 4 bein a bully in this message but it had to be said.

L!T 4 EVA

Driftz.

I agree with what i said Razz.
yoyofever
yoyofever

Number of posts : 4
Display Name : |TTU|Driftz|AAT/L!T.FF|

Back to top Go down

Post by gangster Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:47 am

omg dude u are idiot,whatch ur mounth and i want no more u guys,but i hear u recruit my people in TBP,ok stop that then we have no problem ok shut up!!iam no a noob oki i know whats ur thinks at TBP!!

gangster

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Predator Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:52 pm

dude.. watch your mouth.
just stay calm. and discuss with eachother Razz

Predator

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down